My sis and I went to the hair salon yesterday and got our hair cut. Katie also got hers colored [poor thing ain't natural anymore :( ] She has been getting her hair done the last few times by someone who goes to my old church while I have been going to my friend Amie. We both dramatically changes our hair about eight months ago and have gone once since then for a trim. Yesterday Katie decided to let Amie do her hair because Missy usually makes her appointments and takes her to Maria to do it but she didn't want to ask Missy this time and just went along with me instead. I think she really liked Amie. She's a little expensive but it's well worth it. The hair washing room is so soothing. The lights are always off and there's a waterfall in there with quiet music. I love it! Anywayz, I really wanted to talk about what haircuts do to people. I don't know about you, but whenever I go to the salon and get my hair done, even if it's just a trim, it always makes me feel better about myself and more refreshed. It's a good pick-me-up. Yesterday I pretty much just got a trim and my layers redone and I didn't think many people would notice a change, but so many people have so far! I haven't come into contact with many people yet, but all the girls in my group last night commented on my hair and so did two of the guys at work today (which really blows me away because their guys and don't notice anything! I could straight up tell them I got my hair done and they still wouldn't notice, but they definitely complimented me on it today, wow). So yeah, basically, changing your hair even just a little bit should make a big difference. And if people don't say anything about the change or compliment you, it doesn't necessarily mean they don't like it or haven't noticed. Some people notice but don't always mention it because they think maybe you changed it a long time ago and they don't want to make it seem like they JUST noticed so they keep silent about it. As long as you feel good about it, that's all that matters right?
1 comment:
no pictures, though. . .
Post a Comment