Monday, December 31

FHOV Reunion-Update

Some of you mentioned to me that you read the FHOV Reunion post and thought that I should go. I agree. I really want to go. I've always wanted to go. I just knew that going meant putting myself into a really awkward situation that I didn't really want to deal with by myself. I know though that if I didn't go then I would probably regret it because I would have missed out on that chance to see alot of my friends that I haven't seen in a long time. Well, I think I have decided that I am going to go. My beautiful friend Bethanee agreed to go with me the other night. I love her to death! She seriously is saving me from so many things. And we're gonna have so much fun together. 2 hour road trip! Wahoo! Ha Ha!

No comments: