Tuesday, December 25

Christmas

I like Christmas. But probably not for the same reason that most people like Christmas. Most people, including my siblings, look forward to Christmas to open presents and get alot of things. I'm not gonna lie, I enjoy getting presents too, but not as much as I enjoy giving them. I like to wake up in the morning and be able to give the people I love something I worked hard to earn the money to buy and put alot of thought into before buying and wrapping it. I like to see their reactions and see if they like it or are pretty dissappointed. And I just like to be able to share my blessing with others. What kind of person would I be if I didn't use what God has given me to make other people happy? Anywayz, that's what I like about Christmas. And then, of course, using the new stuff. After we opened gifts this morning Jake, Katie and I played Guitar Hero together till Jake had to leave (wearing his new clothes and taking the game with him to play with Bill). And then Katie and I played my new 24 DVD board game from Eric. Now I need to go clean my room, put my clothes away, throw trash away, organize things, and find pictures to put in my new frames. I haven't really cleaned my room in a super long time because I haven't really been home or had the time to. I have a little over an hour before I have to go to my aunt's house, we'll see how far I get. So what do you like about Christmas?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

going home