Wednesday, April 29

Group Project Suck 2

So I've already ranted about my lame group but I need to rant again. We have a presentation tomorrow evening, class is a 6. I have class ALL day before then. I'm supossed to write a paper with material sent to me from the other group members. My information I have so far is a very, very sparce power point with basically an outline of the presentation. Not much information to write a 3-5 page paper on. It's due tomorrow! What are people thinking!?!?!? And ya I write awesome papers under pressure but this is ridiculous! I'm so angry! And people were making excuses yesterday about not sending me info yet! I couldn't believe it! I'm gonna have to BS the whole thing and they're getting a LOW grade from me. Good luck passing this class folks! I HATE GROUP PROJECTS! Depending on other people for a good grade is SO not a strong point of mine.

No comments: