So I don't really wear green. It was a struggle finding something green to wear yesterday in honor of St. Paddy. The closest I could get was this tealish top. It was the greenest blue shirt I own. But, of course, girls in my class made it a point, several times, that it was NOT green and I should be pinched. Of course, my only friends at school are pinchers. So after school I went home and changed to a black shirt with green-ish earrings so that noone else could insult my wardrobe I worked so hard to put together so I could wear something that was at least almost green. My friends are mean, but I love 'em.
The evening was great! Started out with Del Taco and ice cream and ended with American Idol, with quite a bit of stuff in between by the way. But it was fun. I love my really random nights that allow me to do so many things and have so many adventures in just one day/night.
1 comment:
you can't go wrong with ice cream and American Idol! That was how I ended my night tonight too :)
Post a Comment