This spring break stuff is hard! At CSUSB, it's finals week and spring break is next week, but that's only two days a week for me anywayz and this week I only have like 2 finals a day with hours to kill in between. Tomorrow after my first final, I'm actually meeting someone for lunch in Riverside and then getting my hair done and I'll still have like 3 hours till my next final.
The real hard part for me though is having all the extra time. Especially today. Pretty much all of the classes I work for are on break this week. There haven't been ANY jobs available all week and I know at least two schools who are off this week for break so I'm assuming most others are too. Also, Sylvan still thinks I'm taking a class Monday and Wednesday afternoons, but I'm not. So I have those afternoons and evenings freed up as well. Today I have absolutely NOTHING to do. Nothing planned with anyone, no errands to run, no appointments, no nothing.
The few people that I contacted this morning that I thought MIGHT be available to do something, are not. They all have to work. This I am not so surprised about we are all adults and need to make a living and normally I would be working as well. Unfortunately, I can't. If I really wanted to, I could show up at Sylvan and get a few more hours in this week, but then they'll know I don't have my class anymore and they'll want to me to start up again on Mondays and Wednesdays and I really don't want to (because on those days I work specifically for one person that I've been having a difficult time with, "she's shady" as Brandy says it).
Maybe I could take this opportunity to drive out to Orange County and look, for reals, at some apartments. There were several that I really liked online and would love to see in person, but I also wish someone could accompany me so I can get another opinion. And it's that much more fun with someone else there. If you have any ideas about what I could do, they'd be greatly appreciated. I'm not used to so much time for myself.
1 comment:
Just thinking about that much time to myself is making me jealous... :)
Post a Comment