So I picked up my new glasses yesterday afternoon. It took a little while for my eyes to adjust because it's a new prescription and my left eye is so much worse than my right eye thanks to astigmatism. Blah. I've had to wear glasses since I was four or five years old and I hated it! I would refuse to wear them on most days and just say that I forgot about them or something, but I deliberately did not wear them because I thought they made me look even more geeky than I already was. After a while I started asking my mom if I could get contacts (so I wouldn't have to wear lame glasses anymore). She said I'd have to start wearing my glasses every day before she'd even consider contacts. So I started wearing them every day and a couple years later (in Junior High by now) I asked her about contacts again and reminded her of the obligations she had set forth in previous years and that I had fulfilled those obligations. So I got contacts! After a while thought I started getting lazy with those and didn't put them in sometimes in the morning or I wouldn't take them out at night. There were some days where I just wanted to wear my glasses for the day but the glasses I had were strictly reading glasses. They were prescription but they were tiny and sat low on my nose so that if I looked down (as if reading a book) I could see everything perfectly. However, if I tried wearing them other times I found that I lifted my head and looked down my nose as if in disguist of someone or something just to see out of them clearly. I hated that. Not only that, after a couple hours of wearing them they started to hurt my ears. I hated that too. So I decided I needed a new prescription and would also get new glasses and this is a picture of me in my new glasses for everyday use. Tell me what you think!
Kill The Spider Graphics
7 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment