Saturday, October 24

Halloween

The last few years I haven't really done anything for Halloween. Last year I planned my best friend's bachelorette party in San Diego on Halloween night and I can't recall anything I did in the years before. I do know that the last time I dressed up I was a shadow. I dressed in all black and followed my friend Amanda around at our church costume party. Another time I was forced to dress up. It wasn't Halloween but it was the only thing I did that year. A friend bought Chris and I matching outfits. He was a Roman emperor and I was his emperess. Another year I went to a Harvest Festival as a 50's girl-kinda. Just stuff around the house, didn't look super great. This year, however, I've been invited to a couple of costume parties and I've ended up now with a couple of costumes. One party is tonight and I'm still trying to decide whether or not I should go and which costume I should dress in. A tavern lady or a French maid?

No comments: