Wednesday, November 28

Males...

Relationships are complicated. Sometimes, I wish I could just skip a bunch of crap and be married. This is a really random post and I don't think it'll be very long, but I just needed to say it somewhere. I hate it when I walk out of a store and the guy behind me asks for my number. Or the guy next to me at a stop light. Or when I'm out with friends, guys just won't leave us alone. What is it that makes guys so persistant and think he can get a hold of any girl who even walks in front of him? Also, why am I so blind that when a friend says he owes me dinner and makes up an excuse as to why he owes me this dinner, I don't see what's really happening until other people tell me and then other things he says makes me think my friends are right. But then I wonder why only an hour or so after he asks to hang out, he's "sick" and can't go anymore. Huh? Males have issues and I don't really want to know what they are. But then again, it may help me to better understand them. Do I want to understand them?

No comments: