So the internet in my home is stupid and I haven't had much time to go somewhere with wi-fi lately. I've picked up a long term assignment in a classroom in Chino. After work I come home and do necessary school things, call people to straighten things out, and prepare for volleyball practices and games before going to coach. After practice I come home and pretty much just go right to bed. So that's what my week's been like. Next week will be a little more crazy because school actually starts and we have two games during the week. This is what's bad: my school schedule is Tuesdays and Thursday from 8AM to nearly 4PM with 10 minutes between classes. Although on Thurdays I'll have about an hour and a half break because on class is only Tuesdays (I think). Anyway, Thursday the 20th is the first day of school. It's also a game at Joshua Springs near Palm Desert before 5! HaHa! The bus is leaving the school around 1 or 1:30. I can't make it on the bus! So I was trying to find parents who were going around the time I got out of school so I could hitch and ride and come back on the bus with the team. We'll see how it turns out. I feel really bad, but it's not like I can do anything about it--it's the first day of classes.
Along the note of volleyball, we lost our first game. :( Bummer. And we have a tournament tomorrow but I doubt that will go very well either because we're going to be missing 2 seniors to the ACT test. Grrrrr! Academics! Grrrrr! Just kidding. They're commited to being what they call "Scholar Athletes." I like it.
No comments:
Post a Comment