Christy's sister Carrie and husband DJ who is also Lee's step-brother (wierd I know) also have a very young baby named Rose. This is me and Rose.
Another baby happening was the birth of baby Holybee. This is Hezekiah. 
Now, alot of people think babies are just so innocent and can't really do anything wrong because they don't know the difference between right and wrong. Most people would agree that babies are innocent. One great philosopher and theologian disagreed. He said babies were evil. That they were selfish and thought or cared of nothing but themselves and getting what they want. They would cry all night long until someone gave them what they wanted. Reading what this man wrote about babies made me see babies in a whole new way. But does that mean he is right about everything he said about them? Or is he infering a little too much just because he's been annoyed by one too many crying infants? Do you know who I am talking about and what writings he wrote this in? It really is great stuff! If you don't know and would like to know, ask me and I'll tell you. He's actually a very credible source.
1 comment:
Babies are selfish but I don't think that they can help it, they're totally dependent on someone else to care for them so I think in a sense they HAVE to be a little selfish in order to thrive. When they get older I think this mentality has to change! They need to learn to share and to give.
Post a Comment