Monday, December 30

2013 in Review (My Version)

So Facebook has it's own Year in Review link on my page that I can click and look at various pictures of the year 2013. Facebook Year in Review 2013
Instagram has also done something like this this year with statigram and flipgram. People are using these to put together a little collage of their photos on instagram to review the most liked moments of the year. That's all dandy and everything but I thought I'd make my own since the moments that OTHER people liked may not have been the BEST and what I liked.


We adopted the best dog ever: Lizzie Borden. She was CRAZY the night I brought her home but with some training and a loving home, she's mellowed out a lot.
 I put on my first Dr Seuss Read Across America event. A lot of time and Pinterest crafting and planning went into this day. It wasn't crowded but it sure was fun and I'd say a success.
After nearly ten years of wanting to attend the Holland Festival, I FINALLY  went!


I got my Masters in Special Education
I got engaged to my best friend


After 20 offers, we finally got a house of our own.
We got to ride in this crazy hot air balloon & got zoo passes!
We are enjoying our time together preparing (a lot of preparing) for our life together including remodeling the house, making it our own, planning our wedding, and becoming one little happy family (with Lizze).

No comments: