So with all of my friends getting married I have to plan a few parties. I am getting help with a church shower and I actually don't even have to do too much, which is great! I WAS getting help on a bachelorette party as well, but about a month ago, our plans were a little messed up and she completely backed out of the planning process. I chatted with a few people and we were able to change the date of the party so we could keep all of our original plans. When I contacted this girl again to let her know everything could basically stay the same just on a different day, she didn't respond to me. I sent another message asking if she got the first message and if everything was OK. She just replied saying basically the same thing she said before. I can hold it on whatever day I want and do it here in town (which is not what we wanted to originally do) and I can plan everything myself...GREAT...:( We had a great weekend planned! Everything was planned and it was gonna be so much fun! But everything really hinged on her participation in the process since she was in the area and knew people and places. Now she's pretty much saying we cannot have it there anymore...So, I need to find a location to host a bachelorette party at. And I have to do it all alone I guess. And it's gonna suck now because there's nothing I can do here in Riverside that can compare to San Diego and what we had planned. It just can't happen. HELP!
No comments:
Post a Comment