Tuesday, April 8

Worst Class Ever!

Yes, seriously! I'm in my Organizational Behavior class right now. I don't normally bring my computer to class, but I can't handle this professor! He's hard to understand and the word "um" comes out of his mouth constantly. Not to mention his ridiculous assignments. I even wrote him an e-mail using the word "silly". That's how outrageous this guy is. He uses powerpoints in his lectures provided by the publishers of the book, but his lectures have nothing to do with the slides. He is presently writing things on the board as well; I don't think he realizes that his writing looks smaller from a distance than it does close-up. I can't read a word of it because it's so small and sloppy. I was talking to an old friend from high school who is majoring in the same department as this class at this school. We were talking about classes here and the professors. At the same time I ask if he's taken anything with Reza, he asks if I'd taken anything with Reza. Ha Ha. We bashed on the set-up of his classes and ultimately, him, for several minutes. Nobody likes this guy. I was seriously considering dropping this class the other night and was trying to find another open class with a different professor I could switch it with, but every other one is offered on different days than my school days or during a time I'm in another class. I can still drop it though and take it next quarter with someone else if I really can't take it for 10 more weeks. We'll see how it goes. Has anyone else experienced what they thought was the "worst class ever"? Please tell me and make me feel better about this guy!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Lol-- i had a professor once (he's since been fired) that had this little tic every time he talked where he would swing one of his arms like a chicken wing and twitch his head. He was always trying to get us to act stuff out. Like in Literary Criticism. What does acting have to do with lit crit? Drove me nuts.

I had him for a C.S. Lewis class, which should have been super interesting but wasn't because every class all we did was act out scenes from the books we were reading. Seriously!