Sunday, February 17

The Right Thing

I recently had to do something that was really hard for me to do, but I know it was the right thing and I had to do it. But it totally sucks now because I lost a friend. A really good friend. A trusted companion if you will. This friend tried to convince me that I was making a mistake, but I knew he was wrong. Sometimes though I wish I didn't have to do it because then we would still be friends. But then that relationship would have been based on a lie and I wouldn't be able to handle that either. A couple of you may know what I am referring to, but most of you don't. For those that do, I need that reassurance constantly that I made the right decision because those other words keep ringing in my ear and my heart is wrenched in guilt and sorrow!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you are human! and a girl! you did do the right thing and just because that person is deciding to not be friends with you doesnt mean forever and it doesnt mean that he hates you. it means that he has to cope with what just happened and learn that just because one likes another doesnt mean that that other has to like back the same amount..its just a fact of life..i will call you in a minute